Kinetica Solar offers an exciting opportunity to generate a substantial additional income from your land at absolutely no expense to you.
Kinetica fully finances the entire process of large scale PV installations through from the initial site assessment, planning and installation to the ongoing maintenance.
The amount of income that solar PV panels will generate for you is dependent upon a number of factors including the size of the area that the panels are installed on. As an example if PV panels were installed on 40 acres of your land you would receive an annual land rental of £40,000, paid to you in quarterly instalments.
Benefits to the landowner
- Stable long term income – Landowner receives a significant annual rent paid in quarterly instalments
- No capital outlay for the landowner – We fully finance the entire process of large scale PV panel installations, through from the initial site assessment, legal costs, planning and installation to the ongoing maintenance
- Utilize low grade quality land
- Meet the UK governments objectives
To be able to generate green electricity and receive a substantial income from your land there are a few things that you will need:
- A minimum of 17 acres
- Be the owner of the land and have the ability to lease it to Kinetica Solar for a period of 22+ years
- Flat fields not shaded by trees or hedges
- Near to a primary substation
- Not be within an AONB, a National Park nor a Nature Reserve
If you are interested in diversifying into renewable technologies please drop us a line on our contacts page or call 0161 608 4511 for a chat with one of our surveyors.